SNOM PA1 VoIP Public Address System
- A SIP Public announcement system for office floors, reception areas warehouse, and waiting rooms
- The PA1 can be used in both small and large applications due to the inclusion of a 4-watt amplifier for single speaker projects.
- A microphone input is provided for two-way communication.
- Speakers and wiring are required for the PA1. Pricing includes the required Cabling Harness
- This device requires professional installation.
- The device is a SIP ( Voip) Device and requires a registration to a Cloud server
- The device becomes and is issued an Extension and may be accessed from any phone in your system.
- If you dial the extension from your Desk Phone, you access the Public Address System
- If you are a company with multiple offices, you could access this device in another office or building by dialing it’s extension.
- An additional Amplifier may be required to power more and larger speaker.
Applications for the Snom PA1 include:
• Large PA systems driven by external amplifier(s).
• Small PA systems driven by internal PA1 amplifier (eg. door answering system), and internal relay to open door(s).
• Phone ringer amplifier with ability to drive strobe light as visual indicator.
• Multi-cast relay up to 4 SIP identities to four multi-cast IP addresses.
• This device requires a Hosted Voice Seat – Line – Extension.
• Works from your Snom handset
• 4 Watt power amplifier
• Works with handset, headset or in handsfree mode
• Easy to install
• Broadcasting announcements